Affirmative Ventures is pleased to release the design of the Main Street Centre!
- With the support of CMHC, an application is being prepared for financing under the National Housing Strategy's Co-investment Fund.
- To help reduce $800K in project costs, an application is underway with Canada Revenue Agency to increase the HST recovery rate for the project.
- Discussions are underway with HRM to offset $275K in permit fees, including Halifax Water connection costs.
- A Social Enterprise Cafe and Pet Stuff on the Go will front on Main Street.
- HRM has issued a development permit for the project.
To receive Mr. Harrison's occasional blog on planning matters, please register here.