- Halifax 2011 Speed Skating Oval
- East Hants Municipal Building
- Cdn. Diabetes Summer Camp
- Research In Motion (RIM)
- Northwood Continuing Care Centre
- Colchester Regional Hospital
- Northeast Kings Education Centre, Canning
- NSCC Waterfront Campus
- Building for Independence
- Six “P3” Schools
- Nova Learning Inc
Location: Various locations, Nova Scotia
Overview: A transparent process ensuring the right site selection decisions are made for the right reasons.
In cooperation with Vollick McKee Petersmann Ltd., our site selection process has been used to site private, public and quasi-public facilities.
The need for transparency in site selection is paramount because:
- Facility owners need to demonstrate that their decisions are made in the public interest
- Members of the public are generally educated in planning and appeal processes
- A lack of transparency opens the door to politicization of the process
- Development risks need to be effectively managed.
Our methodology is based on a proven short-listing approach that provides project owners and key stakeholders with the opportunity to clearly identify the trade-offs in site selection.